Jean Measurement Guide
Take 5 minutes to get the right fit by measuring a reference pair of jeans/pants that you have at home. Using the reference measurements, you can better select a fit and size from our charts (highly recommended) or you could simply replicate the measurements using custom measurements (upon approval by our pattern master)
For maximum accuracy, use a pair of NON-STRETCH jeans or pants as a reference measurement. Always remember to ensure that jeans is pressed flat and the fabric is fully spread out before each measurement.
1) Waist – Measure the inner circumference at the top of the waistband to get the total waist measurement.
2) Seat – Lay the jeans flat and ensure that the fabric is fully spread out. Measure 16.5cm from below the front waistband and measure the width end-to-end.
3) Front Rise – Measure from the top of the front waistband to the bottom crotch seam.
4 ) Back Rise – Measure from the top of the back waistband to the bottom crotch seam.
5) Thigh – Measure from 2.5cm below the bottom crotch seam and measure the thigh width end-to-end.
6) Knee – Measure from 35.5cm below the bottom crotch seam and measure the knee width end-to-end.
7) Leg Opening – Press the leg opening flat and measure end-to-end.
Jacket Measurement Guide
1) Shoulder – Lay jacket/shirt flat on the ground and measure end-to-end from the peak of the shoulders
2) Arm Opening – Measure the length of the arm opening at the seam.
3) Sleeve Length – Measure the length underneath the sleeve
4) Chest – Measure the length from pit-to-pit.
5) Back Length – Measure the length from the bottom of collar to bottom of jacket.